LPR Car Park Management System
Perhaps everyone now a days talking about AI revolution. With massive amounts of computational power, computers can now recognize objects and its behaviours in real time. Artificial Intelligence is finally getting smart. Becas designs and manufactures BeParking, the car park management solution that implemented latest Computer Vision ALPR/ANPR/LPR (Auto License Plate Recognition/Auto Number Plate Recognition/License Plate Recognition) and Cloud Based IoT (Internet Of Things) technologies. The central control ALPR software engine running on Linux server plays the key role in robust and powerful BeParking system.
BeParking Smart Car Park Access Control System can be deployed in following applications:
- Hotel, Resort,
- Caravan, Camping Parks
- Residential, Commercial,
- Office Building
- Shopping Centre
- Hospital, Council Car Park
BeParking is a Smart Car Park Management System (CPMS) using Auto Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) Technology
BeParking main features are:
- Utilizes latest ANPR and IoT Cloud technologies
- Robust and Powerful PC-Linux based Server, Ethernet Gate Controller Interface Unit and Becas CPMS management software
- Low cost Operation and Maintenance, near zero downtime
- Able to interface directly with venue’s existing Boom gate (or any Gate) Controller and IP camera installed at each car park gate
- Ticket-less multi-gates car park system and no need to swipe or tap any member cards except when you make payment by credit card
- Cost effective solution as it can interface to your existing IP cameras and Boom Gate controllers, no expensive cameras required
- Scalable System, able to manage small car park with under 100 parking bays to multiple car parks with thousand of parking bays each
- Supports wide range of payment options: online payment, contactless (Tap and Go) payment at pay station, long term payment
- Supports Parking Payment by Phone App
- Cloud Based Software Supports Pre-Paid and Pre-Booking Parking On line
- Pay Station with Tap and Go Credit Card for smooth exit plus 12 inches Display Panel for advertisement
- Smart Intercom System allows remote video call and Gate control by Phone App anywhere, anytime using Cloud Technology
- PC-Linux based BeParking Server with centre control ANPR Software
- Self Serve Indoor Cashless Pay Station for driver to check and pay for parking fee before Exit
- Self Serve Outdoor Cashless Pay Station at Exit gate with integration of Nayax VPOS terminal that allows driver to pay car park fee by tap/swipe Credit Card/ or Phone App (Apple Pay/Ali Pay/ Monyx Pay)
- Intercom system integrated into Pay Station with remote monitor function, allow gate control remotely
- IP camera at each gate (Entry/Gate), more than one camera can be setup for each gate
- Boom Gate (Swing Gate, Slide Gate, Roller Shutter Gate) Controllers
IP Camera & Digital Signage Interface
Web based management Software
The Web Interface Software can be hosted at local LAN network or Cloud based network and provides User Interface for manage all daily operations remotely such as check reports, check car park fee daily sales, check membership accounts, etc. The Cloud based Software provides interactive interface to Driver Phone App for Parking Payment and check parking status or any promotion from Car park Owner.
Indoor Cashless Pay Station
The Pay Station is a 18- inches touch screen Windows OS Self Serve POS terminal. The driver enter his/her car plate number, the terminal will search the plate number in all entrance gates and calculate the parking fee. The car park system can operate in three different modes:
- Member parking (Each tenant can have one free parking),
- Pre-paid parking (Monthly, Quarterly) managed with Phone App
- Pay each time parking
Pay Station Touch Screen provides User Interface to manage all the functions.
The Pay Station is paperless (No Invoice, No Ticket Dispenser) to save operational cost. It has Credit Card Pin-pad and optional Cash (Note/Coin) Acceptor. After made payment by Card/Cash, Driver can choose if receipt ticket displayed in QR Code to verify at Exit Gate.
In case if any problem with Pay Station, there is Intercom Button, Press the Button Driver can talk to Car park Operator through SIP VOIP (Voice over IP) remotely.
When exit car park, the outdoor display terminal will display the number plate with status Paid, Pre-Paid or Free Parking. The boom gate will open automatically if status Paid or Free member parking.
Cashless Pay Station at Exit Gate
The Pay Station housing 12-inches Windows/Android Panel PC, Credit Card Pinpad, Intercom Push Button and Boom Gate Control Interface unit.
In order for smooth check out at Exit gate, the pay station designed as a cashless and paperless station. There is no invoice printed out at the station. QR Code reader can be provided as an option in case the vehicle with number plate is hard to read at Entry gate.
The Credit Card Pin pad accepts car park fee payment by Credit card/Phone App (Tap and Go), the receipt can be sent to driver mobile phone SMS. There is no receipt printer used, this is environment friendly feature.
Intercom Push To Talk button allows voice communication with on-site/off-site staff if driver need help, the call will send directly to staff mobile phone using Phone App.
Staff when answered the intercom call, is able to grant or deny access to the car park by click a button on the phone app, that can be done remotely anywhere anytime. This intercom feature helps reduce man works significantly as it not required staff to monitor car park gates 24/7 all the time.
Pay Station also housing the DC power supply and Boom gate controller interface unit.
Auto Gate Interface (Barrier/Boom/Slide/Swing/Rolling Shutters)
BeParking CPMS system can work smoothly with wide range of Gate/Barrier options on the market, such as Bennica EVA5, FAAC B614 and B680, BFT Giotto and DITEC Qik.
Truly innovative boom gate designs and uncompromising safety: these are the credentials of the new Becas barriers.
Soft edges, rounded corners, high performance and suitability for any type of installation environment. Newly designed and technically advanced, Becas Boom gate is the ideal solution for a totally safe access control of medium to high transit environments such as hotels, banks, shopping malls, as well as blocks of flats, companies and campsites, which always require access control of car parking areas, to ensure their use to authorised people only.
Private, commercial or industrial areas increasingly require a means of permitting access and parking to authorised persons only. Today’s technology offers various systems, but boom gate barriers remain the simplest and most economical solution for preventing the unauthorised occupation of reserved spaces.
Becas boom gate product range offers a complete range of models for the problem-free control of different sized openings up to 8m in conditions of absolute safety and reliability.
Pay Parking By Phone App
Becas provides smartphone app (IOS/Android) to assist drivers with many smart features:
- Prepay car park fee,
- View the parking fee transaction reports,
- Check spaces available before entering the car park
- Alert driver if free parking before time up 15 minutes
The BeParking App helps to smooth the traffic at the Exit boom gated, as drivers do not need to stop and pay at the pay station before their exits. Driver need to make sure enough credits for parking fee before exit.
Car Park Access Control System (CPAC)/ Intercom
Becas provides complete CPAC system with RFID/NFC card reader at each Entry and Exit Gate, Gate (Boom, Swing, Slide) Automation system, Becas Car Park Access Control software and contactless cards that programmed to allow individual building resident to access car park.
Becas Car Park Access Control Software is a set of Windows based and Web based server software that manage contactless cards with access card holders, view all the reports with the history of car In and Out time, etc.
Gate Automation system can be provided as Boom gate, Swing Gate, Slide Gate and Roller Gate from wide range of Gate Automation suppliers as BFT, FAAC, Bennica, etc.
Car Park Access Control system can be deployed with LPR cameras to provide full feature of car park access, for examples, resident versus visitor parking, fulltime versus casual staff parking, member card holder versus VIP license plate without card.
Let's Get To Work
Contact Us Today!